The Employee Relations Manager Position has been posted on the NYU Abu Dhabi Careers website for the academic year 2022–2023. Candidates who meet the qualifying requirements and hold a bachelor’s degree in any stream may submit an online application through the NYU Abu Dhabi Recruitment website.
NYU Abu Dhabi Jobs 2022: Key Points
|Part-Time Jobs ($22/hour) - Apply Now|
|13 Work From Home Jobs ($11- $33/hour)- Apply Now|
|Amazon Work From Home Jobs ($40/hour)- Apply Now|
|Online Data Entry Jobs ($19/hour)- Apply Now|
|Online Typing Jobs ($19/hour)- Apply Now|
|Authority official Name||New York University Abu Dhabi|
|Official online Website||https://nyuad.nyu.edu/en/|
|Name of posts||Employee Relations Manager|
|Begin Date For Online Application||Not known yet|
|End Date For Online Applying||Not known yet|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
NYU Abu Dhabi Jobs 2022: Important Information
Employee Relations Manager
- Manage complaints and concerns by examining assertions, compiling the necessary data, fostering dialogues, and concluding complaints or claims through either informal or formal resolution. Assure that policies, clauses in contracts, and consistent practices are followed. Give guidance to all parties involved in the grievance process. Negotiate, interpret, and uphold the terms of contracts and policy. Keep track of employee relations cases, information about complaints, etc.
- Give the Director of Employee Relations weekly updates, and arrange your workload accordingly.
- Manage and carry out investigations into employee wrongdoing, as well as other improper workplace conduct and policy infractions. To assure understanding of the findings and to advise corrective steps, produce high-quality oral and written work that presents information succinctly and clearly.
- Assist managers and staff with employee relations issues, including performance management, dispute resolution, reorganizations, progressive discipline, formal grievance procedures and mechanisms, and other employment-related issues. Provide advice to managers and staff on how to prevent and resolve simple to more complicated employee relations issues; arbitrate conflicts, and provide pertinent paperwork.
- Participate in the creation and delivery of training programs on employee relations, including new hire orientation. Giving management and HRBPs advice, guidance, and support on how to handle employee relations issues in a way that ensures compliance with pertinent policies; taking part in the creation and delivery of training for managers and staff on ER issues.
- Manage the NYUAD disciplinary procedure to make sure that University rules and legal requirements are followed. In addressing disciplinary concerns and investigations, supervisors and HRBPs should be guided and counseled. Recommendations for proper follow-up action should also be prepared. Organize the university’s efforts in any employee-related mediation or lawsuit. Whenever necessary, work with legal counsel.
- Manage, start, and assist with the separation process for various categories of leavers. Work with staff members, managers, HRBPSs, and various administrative departments both inside and outside of HR to make sure the separation process is carried out successfully.
- Conduct departure interviews, examine data and trends, and create strategies to increase employee engagement and retention. As necessary, assist with enhancing/introducing employee relations rules and best practices by keeping an eye on current trends.
- Track the completion of probationary reviews and keep an eye out for any problems that call for remedial action. Create metrics to provide a process report. Analyze each report individually, take the quick actions required to address any problems, and monitor the results to ensure a prompt resolution.
- Ensure that time-sensitive issues are followed
- Give managers, HRBPs, and employees guidance, consultation, and support about reorganizations and restructuring. Manage, start, and facilitate roles that have been deemed redundant until completion. To guarantee that the redundancy process is successfully completed, collaborate with employees, HRBPs, supervisors, and various administrative units both inside and outside of HR. Prepare and implement separation recommendations, and communication plans, and hold employee redundancy meetings
- Work with several University departments, such as the General Council, Government relations, and Immigration, to prepare case files for claims made with the Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratization Labor (“MOHRE”).
- Represent the University in cases at the MOHRE. Consistently treat all emergency room cases in accordance with UAE labor law
- As necessary, keep an eye on the most recent best practices in employee relations. To maintain positive employee relations, review current policies and develop employee relations policies, processes, and toolkits that reflect best practices. Co-create new policies and procedures with HR teams that address employee relations issues
Qualifications, Experience, and Skills
- Human resources or a similar subject bachelor’s degree
- Professional certification in human resources or a bachelor’s degree
- 10 years of recent, pertinent experience in the field of human resources, with at least 5 of those years spent in an employee relations role
- Investigational experience in the past
- With recent experience in a higher education setting and prior experience managing complex Employee Relations issues for a diverse, multi-cultural workforce, along with knowledge of both US and UAE labor laws and regulations,
- The candidate should have good knowledge of a variety of human resources areas and experience advising managers and staff.
- The applicants who will be chosen will get AED 11,700.00-22,100.00 Monthly
Official Web Address:
For additional updates, visit the website at https://nyuad.nyu.edu/en/
Application Procedure For NYU Abu Dhabi Jobs 2022:
Applicants who are interested in applying for the position of Employee Relations Manager at NYU Abu Dhabi should fill out the application form using the details provided below.
- First, visit NYU Abu Dhabi’s official website.
- Then select the NYU Abu Dhabi Jobs option.
- Then you will receive the 2022 NYU Abu Dhabi Jobs List.
- By selecting the appropriate employment, you will be able to apply for yourself.
- You may also apply for this position by clicking on the Direct Link shown below.
FAQs about the Hiring Procedure
|Q. How do you access the NYU Abu Dhabi official website?|
|A. Search on google|
|Q. What are the eligibility criteria required before applying for the job?|
|A. The above article contains all the information.|